NAME: Deng Min
NATIVE PLACE: Hunan Province
National Key Laboratory of Crop Improvement
Huazhong Agricultural University
No. 1 Shizishan Street, Hongshan, 430070,
2012/9-present: Ph.D. candidate in genomics, National key laboratory of crop genetic improvement, College of life science and technology, Huazhong Agricultural University
2009/9-2012/6: Master in Crop Genetics and Breeding, National key laboratory of crop genetic improvement, College of plant science and technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, China.
2005/9-2009/6: Bachelor in Agronomy, College of Agronomy, Hebei Agricultural University, China.
1. Transformation of Brassica napus with genes relative to lipid and vitamin E synthesis.
2. Functional analysis of maize homologous of rice GS5 by transformation into Arabidopsis.
3. Combining GWAS and linkage mapping dissected the genetic architecture of amino acid composition in maize kernel.
4. Comparative analysis of maize and rice metabolomics
1. Liu HJ#, Wang XQ#, Warburton ML, Wen WW, Jin ML, Deng M, Liu J, Tong H, Pan QC, Yang XH, Yan JB. Genomic, transcriptomic and phenomic variation reveals the complex adaptation of modern maize breeding. Mol Plant. 2015, 8(6):871-84.
2. Liu J, Deng M, Guo H, Raihan S, Luo J, Xu Y, Dong X, Yan J. Maize orthologs of rice GS5 and their trans-regulator are associated with kernel development. J Integr Plant Biol. 2015, 57(11):943-53.
3. Xiao Y#, Tong H#, Yang X, Xu S, Pan Q, Qiao F, Raihan MS, Luo Y, Liu H, Zhang X, Yang N, Wang X, Deng M, Jin M, Zhao L, Luo X, Zhou Y, Li X, Liu J, Zhan W, Liu N, Wang H, Chen G, Cai Y, Xu G, Wang W, Zheng D, Yan J*. Genome-wide dissection of the maize ear genetic architecture using multiple populations. New Phytol. 2016, 210(3):1095-106.