National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement
Huazhong Agricultural University
Wuhan 430070, China
Ø 2013.6-2016.12 Texas A&M University, TX, US Ph.D.
Ø 2012.8-2013.5 University of Florida, FL, US
Ø 2009.9-2012.6 China Agricultural University Beijing, China M.S.
Ø 2005.9-2009.6 Henan Agricultural University Henan, China B.Ag.
Ø Maize quantitative genetics and breeding
Ø QTL analysis and genome-wide association studies in crops
1. 58th Annual Maize Genetics Conference, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, March 17-20, 2016. Poster presentation
2. 3rd Biennial Genetics of Maize-Microbe Interactions Workshop, College Station, TX, March 30-April 2, 2016. Poster presentation
3. Texas A&M Plant Breeding Symposium, College Station, TX, February 19, 2015. Poster presentation
1. Qingchang Meng, Yuanyuan Chen2, Meijing Zhang, Yanping Chen, Jianhua Yuan, and Seth C. Murray. Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of ZmMCUs in maize. Biologia. 2015, Volume 70, Issue 5, Pages 599¨C605
2. Rui Zhang, Kechang Liu, Yongliang Cui, Wei Zhang, Lishan He, Suoqin Guo, Yuanyuan Chen, Qing X. Li, Shangzhong Liu and BaominWang. Development of a monoclonal antibody-based ELISA for the detection of the novel insecticide cyantraniliprole£¬RSC Adv., 2015,5, 35874-35881